1. WHAT COOKIES ARE
Cookies are small text strings that the applications visited by the User send to his terminal (usually to the browser), where they are stored and then retransmitted to the same applications on the next visit by the same User.
The term cookie refers to both the same cookies and all similar technologies.
Cookies are used to access the online services more quickly and to improve the User’s navigation by monitoring sessions, storing User information, faster loading of content, etc.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES
Cookies can be:
First-party cookies: these are the proprietary cookies used by the Site in order to allow the User to navigate more efficiently and / or to monitor the actions performed by the same;
Third-party cookies: these are cookies set by a site other than the one you are currently visiting in order to allow the User to navigate more efficiently and / or to monitor the actions performed by the same.
Furthermore, different types of cookies are distinguished:
- Technical and Analytical Cookies: these are cookies related to activities that are strictly necessary for the operation and provision of the service (e.g. login session cookies), cookies related to saving preferences and optimization (e.g. shopping cart saving cookies). or language / currency choices, etc.), analytical cookies to collect anonymous and aggregate information.
Technical cookies include:
- Session or Navigation cookies: they are used to keep track of the User’s activity on the net. They guarantee normal navigation and use of the Site, allowing for example to navigate faster, to make a purchase or to authenticate to access restricted areas, and are in fact necessary for its correct functioning;
- Functionality Cookies: allow the User to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase, etc.) in order to improve the service rendered to the same;
- Analytical cookies: used to collect information on the use of the site. The owner uses this information for statistical analysis, to improve the site and simplify its use, as well as to monitor its correct functioning. This type of cookie collects anonymous information about Users’ activity on the Site and how they arrived at the Site and the pages visited. Cookies in this category are sent from the site itself or from third-party domains. Analytical cookies can be:
- First-party analytical cookies: assimilated on a regulatory level to technical cookies if used directly by the site owner without profiling the user but only to collect information, in aggregate and anonymous form, on the number of users and how they visit the site for statistical purposes and to improve the performance of the Site;
- Third-party analytical cookies: they are made available by third parties and are assimilated to technical cookies if the third parties do not perform user profiling through the use of suitable tools to reduce the identification power of the cookies (for example, through the masking of significant portions of the IP address) and without crossing the information collected with others already available.
- Profiling cookies: they are used to monitor the User’s web browsing and create a profile of his habits:
- First-party profiling cookies: installed by the Owner to create profiles related to the User in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown while surfing the net. Given their particular invasiveness in the private sphere of users, the applicable legislation requires that the User, subject to adequate information on the use of the same, must express their consent;
- Third-party profiling cookies: used by third parties who access information in the clear, therefore not anonymously and aggregately, and cross them with other data already in their possession. The Site does not have direct control of individual third-party cookies. The User is therefore invited to check the information on cookies on the third-party site.
The use of these cookies requires the acquisition of the prior consent of the User.
3. COOKIES INSTALLED
The cookies on this site are:
- technical and analytical cookies necessary for the operation of the Site, for aggregate statistical analysis, to improve and simplify the use of the Site and to save browsing preferences and optimize the User’s browsing experience;
- third-party cookies that could carry out profiling and tracking of the User even without the knowledge of the Owner. For more information, it is advisable to carefully consult the privacy policies of the individual services listed below.
Below is the list of third-party cookies on this site:
- Google Analytics with anonymized IP
- Google Adwords Remarketing
- Google AdWords with Conversion Tracking Google AdWords Conversion Tracking is a statistics service provided by Google Inc. that shows what happens after a customer clicks on their ads. For more information, see the page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Tawk.to Tawk.to is a service provided by Tawk.to Inc. to interact in live chat with users. For more information, see the page: https://www.tawk.to/privacy-policy/
- Heap Analytics Heap Analytics is a service provided by Heap Inc. to monitor users’ use of the Site. For more information, see the page: https://heapanalytics.com/privacy
- Braintree Payments Braintree Payments is a service provided by PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie for the external management of credit card payments For more information, see the page: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
- Send In Blue Send In Blue is a service provided by SendinBlue SAS for sending newsletters and emails. For more information, see the page: https://it.sendinblue.com/legal/privacypolicy/
- Facebook Custom Audience Facebook Custom Audience is a Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting service provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects the activity of this Site with the Facebook advertising network. For more information, see the page: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
- Facebook Remarketing Facebook Remarketing is a Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting service provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects the activity of this Site with the Facebook advertising network. For more information, see the page: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
- Profitwell Profitwell is a service provided by 200 OK, LLC for monitoring payments and user activities on the Site. For more information, please visit the page: https://www.profitwell.com/privacy-policy
- LinkedIn Conversion Tracking LinkedIn Conversion Tracking is a statistics service provided by LinkedIn Corporation that shows what happens after a customer clicks on their ads. For more information, see: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- LinkedIn Insight Tag LinkedIn Insight Tag is a service provided by LinkedIn Corporation that allows the collection of data relating to members’ visits to the Site, in order to send the user messages in line with their interests. For more information, see the page: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Criteo Criteo is a service provided by Criteo SA to study and improve advertising, with remarketing actions, in order to send the user messages in line with their interests. Remarketing helps to reach users who have visited the site. For more information, see the page: https://www.criteo.com/privacy/
- Hotjar Hotjat Ltd. allows you to view anonymous logs on the use of users of our site to allow us to improve the service and identify technical problems. For more information, see the page: https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/cookie-information
4. DURATION OF COOKIES
Cookies have a duration dictated by the expiration date or by a specific action such as closing the browser set at the time of installation. Cookies can be:
- temporary or session: they are used to store temporary information, allow you to connect the actions performed during a specific session and are removed from the computer when the browser is closed;
- persistent: they are used to store information, for example the login name and password, in order to prevent the User from having to enter them again every time he visits a specific site. These remain stored on the computer even after closing the browser.
The User’s ability to change the choices made at any time remains unaffected.
5. MANIFESTATION OF CONSENT
You can change or withdraw your consent at any time.
6. HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES
The User can manage preferences related to cookies directly within his browser and prevent third parties from installing cookies.
Through browser preferences, it is also possible to delete the cookies installed in the past, including the cookie in which consent to the installation of cookies by this site has been saved. By disabling all cookies, the operation of this site may be compromised.
The User can find information and exercise his right to object to the tracking of cookies in his browser at the following addresses:
- Internet Explorer:http://windows.microsoft.com/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome:https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox:https://support.mozilla.org/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Apple Safari:https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471
Furthermore, cookies can be deleted by requesting the opt-out directly from third parties or via the website http://www.youronlinechoices.com/, where it is possible to manage the tracking preferences of most advertising tools.
To change the settings relating to Flash cookies, you can click on the following link: https://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html.
7. User Rights
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the data processed by the owner. In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time;
- oppose the processing of your data;
- access your data;
- verify and ask for rectification;
- obtain the limitation of the treatment;
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data;
- receive your data or have it transferred to another holder;
- propose a complaint to the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data and / or act in court.
To exercise their rights, Users can direct a request to the owner’s contact details indicated in this document. Requests are made free of charge and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within 30 days.
To exercise these rights, write to the Owner Italian Lifestyle S.r.l., Viale Lombardia 9, 20111 Milan Italy, firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information regarding data processing can be found at the following link
Last update 28/10/2019