1. WHAT COOKIES ARE
Cookies are small text strings that the applications visited by the User send to his terminal (usually to the browser), where they are stored and then retransmitted to the same applications on the next visit by the same User.
The term cookie refers to both the same cookies and all similar technologies.
Cookies are used to access the online services more quickly and to improve the User's navigation by monitoring sessions, storing User information, faster loading of content, etc.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES
Cookies can be:
First-party cookies: these are the proprietary cookies used by the Site in order to allow the User to navigate more efficiently and / or to monitor the actions performed by the same;
Third-party cookies: these are cookies set by a site other than the one you are currently visiting in order to allow the User to navigate more efficiently and / or to monitor the actions performed by the same.
Furthermore, different types of cookies are distinguished:
- Technical and Analytical Cookies: these are cookies related to activities that are strictly necessary for the operation and provision of the service (e.g. login session cookies), cookies related to saving preferences and optimization (e.g. shopping cart saving cookies). or language / currency choices, etc.), analytical cookies to collect anonymous and aggregate information.
Technical cookies include:
- Session or Navigation cookies: they are used to keep track of the User's activity on the net. They guarantee normal navigation and use of the Site, allowing for example to navigate faster, to make a purchase or to authenticate to access restricted areas, and are in fact necessary for its correct functioning;
- Functionality Cookies: allow the User to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase, etc.) in order to improve the service rendered to the same;
- Cookie Analitici: utilizzati per raccogliere informazioni sull’utilizzo
del Sito. Il Titolare usa tali informazioni per analisi statistiche, per
migliorare il Sito e semplificarne l’utilizzo, oltre che per monitorarne
il corretto funzionamento. Questo tipo di cookie raccoglie informazioni
in forma anonima sull’attività degli Utenti nel Sito e sul modo in cui
sono arrivati al Sito e alle pagine visitate. I cookie di questa
categoria vengono inviati dal Sito stesso o da domini di terze parti. I
cookie analitici possono essere:
- Cookie Analitici di prima parte: assimilati sul piano normativo ai cookie tecnici se utilizzati direttamente dal Titolare del Sito senza effettuare la profilazione dell’Utente ma solo per raccogliere informazioni, in forma aggregata e anonima, sul numero degli Utenti e su come questi visitano il Sito per finalità statistiche e per migliorare le performance del Sito;
- Cookie Analitici di terza parte: sono messi a disposizione da soggetti terzi e vengono assimilati ai cookie tecnici se le terze parti non effettuano la profilazione dell’Utente mediante l’utilizzo di strumenti idonei a ridurre il potere identificativo dei cookie (per esempio, mediante il mascheramento di porzioni significative dell’indirizzo IP) e senza incrociare le informazioni raccolte con altre di cui già dispongono.
- Cookie di Profilazione: sono utilizzati per monitorare la navigazione web
dell’Utente e creare un profilo delle sue abitudini:
- Cookie di profilazione di prima parte: installati dal Titolare per creare profili relativi all’Utente al fine di inviare messaggi pubblicitari in linea con le preferenze manifestate durante la navigazione in rete. Data la loro particolare invasività nella sfera privata degli utenti, la normativa applicabile richiede che l’Utente, previa adeguata informativa sull’uso degli stessi, debba esprimere il proprio consenso;
- Cookie di profilazione di terza parte: usati da soggetti terzi che accedono alle informazioni in chiaro, quindi non in modalità anonima e aggregata, e li incrociano con altri dati già in loro possesso. Il Sito non ha un controllo diretto dei singoli cookie di terze parti. L’Utente è pertanto invitato a verificare sul sito della terza parte l’informativa relativa ai cookie.
The use of these cookies requires the acquisition of the prior consent of the User.
3. COOKIES INSTALLED
The cookies on this site are:
- technical and analytical cookies necessary for the operation of the Site, for aggregate statistical analysis, to improve and simplify the use of the Site and to save browsing preferences and optimize the User's browsing experience;
- third-party cookies that could carry out profiling and tracking of the User even without the knowledge of the Owner. For more information, it is advisable to carefully consult the privacy policies of the individual services listed below.
Below is the list of third-party cookies on this site:
Google AdWords with Conversion Tracking Google AdWords Conversion Tracking is a statistics service provided by Google Inc. that shows what happens after a customer clicks on their ads. For more information, see the page: https://policies.google.com/privacyhttps://policies.google.com/privacy
- Google AdWords con monitoraggio conversioni Il monitoraggio delle conversioni di Google AdWords è un servizio di statistiche fornito da Google Inc. che mostra che cosa accade dopo che un cliente ha fatto clic sui suoi annunci. Per maggiori informazioni, consultare la pagina:https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Tawk.to Tawk.to is a service provided by Tawk.to Inc. to interact in live chat with users. For more information, see the page: https://www.tawk.to/privacy-policy/
- Heap Analytics Heap Analytics Heap Analytics è un servizio fornito da Heap Inc. per monitare l’utilizzo del Sito da parte degli utenti Per maggiori informazioni, consultare la pagina:https://heapanalytics.com/privacy
- Braintree Payments Braintree Payments is a service provided by PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie for the external management of credit card payments For more information, see the page: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
- Send In Blue Send In Blue is a service provided by SendinBlue SAS for sending newsletters and emails. For more information, see the page: https://it.sendinblue.com/legal/privacypolicy/
- Facebook Custom Audience Facebook Custom Audience is a Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting service provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects the activity of this Site with the Facebook advertising network. For more information, see the page: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
- Facebook Remarketing Facebook Remarketing is a Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting service provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects the activity of this Site with the Facebook advertising network. For more information, see the page: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
- Profitwell Profitwell is a service provided by 200 OK, LLC for monitoring payments and user activities on the Site. For more information, please visit the page: https://www.profitwell.com/privacy-policy
- LinkedIn Conversion Tracking is a statistics service provided by LinkedIn Corporation that shows what happens after a customer clicks on their ads. For more information, see: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- LinkedIn Insight Tag LinkedIn Insight Tag is a service provided by LinkedIn Corporation that allows the collection of data relating to members' visits to the Site, in order to send the user messages in line with their interests. For more information, see the page: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Criteo is a service provided by Criteo SA to study and improve advertising, with remarketing actions, in order to send the user messages in line with their interests. Remarketing helps to reach users who have visited the site. For more information, see the page: https://www.criteo.com/privacy/
- Per maggiori informazioni, consultare la pagina:https://www.criteo.com/privacy/
- Hotjat Ltd. allows you to view anonymous logs on the use of users of our site to allow us to improve the service and identify technical problems. For more information, see the page: https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/cookie-information
4. DURATION OF COOKIES
Cookies have a duration dictated by the expiration date or by a specific action such as closing the browser set at the time of installation. Cookies can be:
- temporary or session: they are used to store temporary information, allow you to connect the actions performed during a specific session and are removed from the computer when the browser is closed;
- persistenti:sono utilizzati per archiviare informazioni, ad esempio il nome e la password di accesso, in modo da evitare che l’Utente debba digitarli nuovamente ogni volta che visita un sito specifico. Questi rimangono memorizzati nel computer anche dopo aver chiuso il browser.
The User's ability to change the choices made at any time remains unaffected.
5. MANIFESTATION OF CONSENT
You can change or withdraw your consent at any time.
6. HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES
The User can manage preferences related to cookies directly within his browser and prevent third parties from installing cookies.
Through browser preferences, it is also possible to delete the cookies installed in the past, including the cookie in which consent to the installation of cookies by this site has been saved. By disabling all cookies, the operation of this site may be compromised.
The User can find information and exercise his right to object to the tracking of cookies in his browser at the following addresses:
- Internet Explorer:http://windows.microsoft.com/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome:https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox:https://support.mozilla.org/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Apple Safari:https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471
Furthermore, cookies can be deleted by requesting the opt-out directly from third parties or via the website http://www.youronlinechoices.com/, where it is possible to manage the tracking preferences of most advertising tools.
To change the settings relating to Flash cookies, you can click on the following link: https://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html.https://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html.
7. User Rights
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the data processed by the owner. In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time;
- oppose the processing of your data;
- access your data;
- verify and ask for rectification;
- obtain the limitation of the treatment;
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data;
- receive your data or have it transferred to another holder;
- propose a complaint to the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data and / or act in court.
the owner's contact details indicated in this document. Requests are made free of charge and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within 30 days.
To exercise these rights, write to the Owner Italian Lifestyle S.r.l., Viale Lombardia 9, 20111 Milan Italy, email@example.com
cessing can be found at the following link
Ultimo aggiornamento 28/10/2019