The problem of enlarged pores afflicts many of us, which is why we often look for creams and natural remedies to get rid of them!
Enlarged pores make the face appear dull, with non-homogeneous skin, and open the way to blackheads, which then get inflamed.
So, in this article, we will talk about enlarged pores, the remedies to get rid of them, and have perfect skin!
First of all, why do pores get large?
The main causes may concern aging, poor cleansing, excessive sebum production, genetic predisposition, poor skin elasticity, use of low-quality cosmetics, and creams.
The most affected area by enlarged pores is the face, in particular the T-zone, forehead, nose, and chin, where the skin appears very shiny and oily, and the sensation you get at the end of the day is really annoying!
In addition, in some cases, the enlarged pores turn into pimples and blackheads.
But how to get rid of open pores to have perfect skin?
– The first essential step is cleansing, in fact, the pores remain dilated because inside there is sebum, smog, dirt, dust, remains of make-up, or products that have not been able to penetrate well into the skin. Therefore, a good cleansing is the beginning to say goodbye to enlarged pores!
Moreover, you need to use a toner with an acidic pH that will help shrink the pores.
– The second step is to use good skincare products that contain lactic acid, such as Lagalene’s Hyper Moisturizing Serum, to perform a light peeling that eliminates dead cells on the skin and avoids the imbalance of the natural pH, which if altered stimulates the sebum production.
– The third step is the use of skincare products that contain essential oils of natural origin, such as Lagalene’s Multi-sense Treatment Complex, since their antiseptic action will help the skin fight the development of microbes inside the pores, and therefore avoid the onset of pimples and blackheads.
– The fourth step concerns the choice of skincare products that we apply to our skin. Besides choosing natural products that do not contain dyes, alcohol, silicones, and harmful chemicals, you must pay attention to products that contain comedogenic substances, that is substances that favor the formation of blackheads.
– The fifth step concerns the anti-aging action since one of the causes of enlarged pores is skin aging. Therefore, choose a complete skincare that takes care of your skin by also acting on wrinkles and signs of aging, preferably with low molecular weight hyaluronic acid that penetrates deeply and does not stop on the surface of the skin, filling the pores and dilating them. With the Ultra Intensive Care Treatment, the Hyper Moisturizing Serum, and the Multi-sense Treatment Complex by Lagalene you will carry out an anti-aging and anti-imperfection skincare suitable for all skin types!
Eliminate open pores with our beauty tips, follow these essential steps to have perfect, toned, and compact skin without imperfections!
Use Lagalene products that exceed 99% naturalness, Made in Italy, eco-friendly, cruelty-free, non-comedogenic, and free of harmful chemicals!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.